We’ve helped all Startups, SMEs and enterprises bring their marketplace ideas to life. Connect users online with your stunning web and mobile multi-platforms.
We can power most marketplace development.
- Fashion, Beauty, Healthcare
- Automotive, Parts, Bikes, Boats
- Custom Garments, Promo Products
- Furniture, Homewares, Decor
- Airports, Shopping Centers
- Hair & Beauty, Spa
- Home Services, Maintenance
- Car, hotel, ticket booking
- Wholesale ordering
- Franchise businesses
- Services or Product procurement
- Broker based fulfillment.
- Corporate ordering
- Reseller Marketplaces
Why should you create an online marketplace for your business?
- An online transaction platform that connects suppliers and consumers.
- Buyers and sellers will be able to create and modify their profiles.
- A fast search through a catalog of goods/services with descriptions.
- Secure payments with various options (VISA, PayPal, Apple Pay, etc.)
- Having the ability to manage orders and inventories.
- Admin portal for managing in-app users and vendors.
- With an analytics dashboard, you can keep track of sales, visitors, prospects, and more.
Our Marketplace Development services.
Marketplaces for Bookings
Thanks to capabilities like calendar management, paid booking and cancellation, elegant booking interfaces, and configurable setups, your booking marketplace may be up and running in weeks.
Why Choose KPIE TECH
Spend less money
Save up to 50% on development and concentrate on your main business. We’ll handle the technology.
Get your development team up and running quickly by hiring experienced and competent developers.
We provide a transparent work approach, including frequent reporting, prompt response, assistance, code guarantee, and professional project managers.
The appropriate process ensures high-quality production while adhering to strict QC and industrial standards.
From specifications through post-delivery maintenance and support, we’ve got you covered. We may begin working on a project at any point.
Get a marketplace solution built on a solid technological stack that can scale in the future.